1 Terms and conditions to apply to all guests, including any day visitors, who must be pre-approved by the owners.
The owners reserve the right to cancel a booking without compensation or refund should guests not comply with and of the terms and conditions outlined below.
2 Arrival and departure
Arrival is after 4pm and departure by 10am
The prices on www.betleycourtfarmhouse.co.uk or via www.supercontrol.co.uk are not binding; Betley Court Farm Cottages reserves the right to modify these prices. At the time of booking you will be informed of the prices applicable. The price stated on the confirmation is binding. Discounts and/or special offers can no longer be used after the confirmation/invoice has been sent by Betley Court Farm Cottages. Late bookings can pay during their stay.
Guests may cancel a booking at any time up until 21 days prior to arrival for any reason and receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 21 days will not be eligible for a refund unless Government restrictions have been put in place and you are not allowed to travel. In this instance, a full refund will be given or credit towards a future holiday.
Following your booking, in the unlikely event of your accommodation becoming unavailable due to circumstances outside our control, every effort will be made to provide alternative accommodation at Betley Court Farm Cottages or nearby self-catering accommodation, or alternatively a complete refund will be paid, including the deposit.
Betley Court Farm Cottages has a strict no smoking/vaping policy inside all accommodation.
Smoking is prohibited around the farmyard and buildings. Smoking is allowed outside the cottages in the car park area.
- Candles are not allowed in any of the properties
- Fire pits must not be moved
- No pets are allowed in any property or to be left in guests cars overnight on the car parks.
- No drying of washing on any heaters inside the properties is allowed. Airers are provided and there are drying lines outside. If you desperately need clothes drying, you are welcome to use the laundry room dryer by prior arrangement.
- Children must be supervised at all times and not allowed to roam free around the farmyard, we have animals, farm machinery and bales of hay/straw which are potentially very dangerous if children climb on them.
- We have an unfenced “Betley Mere” on the farm which is a SSSI (site of special scientific interest). No boating, swimming or fishing is allowed on the Mere.
- The owners regret that they cannot be held responsible for your children, their behaviour or any accident that occurs during your stay at Betley Court Farm Cottages.
- Hot tubs – Each cottage has it’s own private hot tub. Carpenter’s and Woodside are 4 person tubs. Pig Pen is a 2 person tub. Numbers of people must not exceed the specified numbers per cottage. i.e. if all the cottages are booked via one party – 8 people can’t fit in one tub. This includes visiting day guests.
- No fireworks allowed. We are a working farm and these can be dangerous to our animals who live in the adjacent field.
We ask you to respect the neighbours and the local wildlife whilst in the tub. Swimsuits must be worn.
Do not use the tubs under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
It is recommended that you use it for no more than 20 minutes at any one time and it’s not suitable for babies or very young children.
Loud music is not to be played and we expect guests not to party around the hot tubs.
- Log burner – we expect reasonable and sensible use. Sticks, lighters and logs are supplied
6 Additional Equipment
Travel cot and high chair are available. Please order at the time of booking.
No extra guests are allowed other than those mentioned at the time of booking. We are only insured for the numbers of bed spaces plus a cot.
Day visitors are permitted by arrangement. i.e. local family
Owners cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to guests property, or personal injury or damage to vehicle/bicycle.
The owners endeavour to maintain high standards of comfort and cleanliness at all times. The guest must therefore undertake to keep all furniture, fittings and effects in the same good condition as found.
All damage must be reported to the owners. Minor damage, i.e. broken ???? not usually charged for. But the owners reserve the right to charge for any non-trivial damage or extra cleaning incurred.
Guests must agree not to use the premises broadband for unlawful purposes.
All cottages/shepherds hut have controllable heating, log burner, towel and tea towels are supplied.